Guaranteed Travel Protection Plan
What would you do if your spouse died while you both were traveling…over 100 miles away from home?
If you had purchased the Travel Protection Plan you would call a toll free number and everything would be taken care of…including air fare!
The Guaranteed Travel Protection Plan is Recommended for Everyone.
Whether traveling on vacation or an extended stay, immediate service is only a phone call away, 24 hours a day…365 days per year for you and your loved ones.
The Chance of Death Away from Home is Increasing Rapidly:
- Parents visiting their children or relatives
- Increased vacation travel both in the US and abroad
- The use of distant medical facilities
The Travel Protection Plan offers Peace of Mind by:
- Offering world-wide protection
- Eliminating stress and confusion
- Assuring professional service
- Providing experienced help in time of need
- Being backed by Lloyds of London
The Travel Protection Plan will Save You Money through:
- Low-cost lifetime enrollment
- No hidden or additional costs
- The potential savings of thousands of dollars
How do I enroll?
- For those individuals who have prepaid their funeral expenses, complete the application (any age may apply).
- Submit your one lifetime enrollment fee of $250.00 with your application.
- Your representative will give you an ID card with all the information needed to place a call.
- Receive Peace of Mind and enjoy traveling worldwide with the Travel Protection Plan (protection 100 miles or more away from home).
T.P.P. Coverage protects when death occurs while traveling more than 100 miles from your hometown.
T.P.P. Provides for preparation and transportation of deceased to originally selected funeral home and cemetery.
T.P.P. Coverage includes travel anywhere in the world.
T.P.P. Pays all costs…including rising airfare.
T.P.P. Assures Peace of Mind for you and your family.