These prices are effective as of July 1, 2008 but are subject to change without notice.
The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our customers. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any direct disposition services you select will include a charge for our services. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the direct disposition goods and services you selected.
SERVICES AND MERCHANDISE FOR SALE:
A. Our charge to arrange for direct cremation (without ceremony) include:
*Professional and staff services, family counselor for arrangements, administrative services
including necessary authorizations (any cost is additional), automotive equipment
(within 30 mile radius of a CSM facility) and temporary container for cremated remains prior
*Cremation Fee at Crematory
If you want to arrange a direct cremation, you can use an unfinished wood box (CSM does not,
however, offer unfinished wood boxes) or an alternative container. Alternative containers
can be made of materials like heavy cardboard or composition materials (with or without an
outside covering), or pouches of canvas.
B. Private Family Gathering Includes Viewing Container and arrange facility use for one half hour for up to 10 people. $ 400.00
- Direct Cremation with alternative container
Member $ 1295.00
Non-Member $ 1495.00
- Direct Cremation with wood box or alternative container
provided by the purchaser (all such merchandise must meet
any applicable state or crematory requirements).
Member $ 1275.00
Non-Member $ 1475.00
- Direct Cremation with wood box or alternative container to accommodate remains weighing:
Member $ 1395.00
Non-Member $ 1595.00
450 to 600 pounds.
Member $ 1495.00
C. Other Services and Facilities
- Excess mileage charge for removal of remains (per mile) $ 2.75
- Arrange for use of facilities and staff for memorial service or visitation (including register book, memorial folders and acknowledgement cards (not to exceed 3 hours). $ 1,145.00
- Arrange for a Director for Memorial Service at church $ 450.00
- Administrative fee for processing insurance assignments, if our total charges are not paid prior to cremation. Charge PER insurance assignment $ 250.00
F. Arrange for Disposition of Cremated Remains
- Memorial folders or Holy Cards (100) $ 95.00
- Special printing additional $ 25.00
- Adding picture to cards or folders $ 100.00
- Acknowledgement Cards (25) $ 5.00
- Register Book $ 25.00
- Cremation Urns from $ 25.00 to $ 9950.00
G. Arrange for Sheltering/Refrigeration Charge beyond two days $ 50.00 per day
- Scattering with delivery $ 350.00
- Delivery (Local Area) $ 75.00
- Shipping Ashes (Plastic Urn Included) $ 100.00
H. Travel Protection Plan $ 250.00
* You may elect not to use any item with the exception of any item marked with an asterisk. This list does not include prices for certain items that you may ask us to buy for you, such as cemetery charges, flowers and newspaper notices. The prices for those items will be shown on your bill or the statement describing the direct disposition goods and services you selected.
NOTE: This firm is in the direct disposition business. We do not offer the following:
Caskets Vaults Viewing Embalming Hearse
We can recommend the R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes if the above services are desired.